It was a sort of clear, somewhat cloudy afternoon and we were playing around with the binoculars in preparation for looking at Jupiter when it got dark. While playing around we noticed the moon in the sky hiding behind some clouds. When the clouds moved we were able to capture some amazing shots of the mood through the binoculars.
The Product - Long Lasting and Durable
Children are always moving and growing and we all know how important it is to find clothing for them that will move with them, and grow with them (at least for a little while). Our performance leggings are designed to do just that! They were created with our kids and pre-teens in mind, knowing how kids are and the function our leggings would play.
The stretch fabric these leggings are made from is perfect for active after school activities and comfortable enough for a lazy Sunday.This leaves your child needing less clothes and you knowing they have something that’s going to last them a long time.
Each pair of leggings are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- Our leggings are made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex) making them stretchy, flexible and form fitting to what your body type may be.
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester. So not only do you get a great pair of pants, but you’re helping the planet at the same time.
- Every pair of youth leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill.
- All our youth leggings are designed with a vivid print that will never fade with wear or washing this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- To get the longest life out of your child’s leggings, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach.
- The fabric will dry quickly so your youngster can be running around in their leggings again soon.
Check Out Our Eco-Poly Info Sheet
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.