Grape picking in the Okanagan is a yearly tradition in B.C. As Canada's wine country there are vineyards all over the place. I decided to go help the farmers out this year to harvest their grapes and just seeing the grapes hanging there on the vine, waiting to be harvested, was quite the view. Nestles beside the beautifully changing leaves, they are a wonder all their own.
The Product - Comfortable and Versatile
Soft, comfortable and light is what you get with our fitted tank tops. They aren’t extremely tight to the body like some tank tops are, but they also don’t hang loose. The peachskin jersey fabric that they are made of is super soft and wicks moisture making for a comfortable fit all day.
The great thing about our fitted tank tops, too, is that they are so versatile. Whether you’re heading into work (that doesn’t have a formal dress code), going out for a Saturday bike ride, or you’re having a lazy Sunday at home, this tank top will serve you just right.
Each of our tank tops are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- Our fitted tank tops are made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester and 8% spandex, making them stretchy and comfortable..
- Make your tank top truly your own by choosing from our double sided print in the peachskin jersey or have a solid back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex. The choice is yours.
- Our Bamboo fabric colour options are black and gray.
- Not only do you get to choose the design for the back of your tank top, but we have different lengths for you to choose from as well: Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”).
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Designed with a vibrant print that will never fade with wear or washing allowing you to save money by shopping less, but still having high quality products in your closet.
- To get the longest life out of your tank top, machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.