This picture was taken on a beautiful sunny day in the middle of January in the small town of Banff, Alberta. While on a nature walk I came across this bridge that holds up the main highway over the river. And so being the curious explorer that I am I decided to take a walk under the bridge. The water was frozen solid and the sun was peaking in from the left. It was quite the sight to behold and I just had to capture it's unique beauty.
The Product - Supportive and Comfortable
Men's underwear has NEVER been so fun!! Gone are the days when you just buy a pack of underwear from the Walmart down the street. Your local shopping centre won't be able to give you fun, custom made underwear like we can!
Our boxer briefs are designed for comfort. From the crazy soft fabric that we use to the way the seams are sewn this will likely be one of the best pairs of underwear you will ever own.
Each pair of briefs are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
What else you need to know:
- Made from our super soft peachskin jersey in 92% polyester/8%spandex and lined with bamboo/rayon/spandex for comfort. This is what makes them so soft and stretchy, allowing for the perfect fit.
- Our classic no-fly boxer brief cut provides ample room with the right amount of support so you don’t have to worry about anything being squished or sitting funny.
- Fully printed 1.25” wide elastic waistband gives your undies an added touch of individuality and security. The wide band will ensure that your briefs aren’t sliding anywhere and that everything stays right where it needs to be.
- Gone are the days of itchy and lumpy seams. With our activeseam stitching our briefs are sewn to move with you and keep seams smooth and bulk free.
- The never-fade full colour sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing allowing you to save money by shopping less, but still having high quality products in your drawer.
- To get the longest life out of your underwear, machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle. Dry on medium heat. Do not bleach.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.