While driving around Salmon Arm, B.C., on our way to the water front, we came across a strip mall that had a very large treble clef and other music notes attached to it, on top of the building. It was an unexpected and interesting discovery as Salmon Arm is not very large. Located close to the water front it is not a far walk to behold this interesting art piece if you're spending some time visiting the waterfront in Salmon Arm.
The Product - Versatile and Handy
How could so much art and versatility be found in one small case? We may call them pencil cases, but these lined zippered pouches can be used for just about anything. Use it to carry your make-up, your craft supplies, as receipt organizer, or even as a clutch for a night out! Or just put your pencils and pens in it. The sky's the limit when it comes to our pencil cases.
Each of our pencil cases are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- The shell is made from 100% polyester twill and the lining is made from 100% polyester canvas making this bag strong and durable.
- The vivid printed canvas is designed to withstand everyday use and never fade making this the longest lasting pencil case you will probably ever own.
- The black side tab can be attached to a key ring for easy transport freeing up your hand to take care of other things.
- It measures approximately 9” x 4” and the fabric is hand cut and sewn, some size variation is normal.
- Our pencil cases are finished with a YKK zipper that is manufactured in Montreal.
- Each pencil case is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- To get the longest life out of your pencil case, hand wash it in cold water with phosphate free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, tumble dry on medium heat or hang to dry, do not bleach.
Different Ways To Use Your Pencil Case
- Throw-everything-in wallet: Store everything from change to cards to receipts. Use your pencil case as an over sized wallet.
- Bead or craft carrier: Organize your craft supplies by type or project!
- Makeup Bag: Need to freshen up mid day? Tote your makeup supplies with you.
- Keep With Tradition: Use your pencil as just that, a pencil case.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.