Our Moon at Night picture is a part of our special collection. The 2 photos used were taken through a telescope and binoculars just outside of Edmonton. They were taken on 2 different nights, but the sky was so clear and the moon and stars were fantastically bright. It was run to look through the telescope and see all of the craters on the moon that we simply had to try and capture a photo if we could. It’s amazing the photos your can take if you merely have the right equipment.
The Product - Elegant and Versatile
If you are a scarf lover like I am then I tell you that NOW is the time to step up and make a statement, even if it's just a subtle one.
Our custom printed scarves are fluid and beautiful and be worn in so many different and classy ways. Drape it around your neck or over your shoulder to create the perfect accessory for dressing up any outfit and wear art wherever you go. Or tie it around your head in a headband type fashion just to change things up a bit.
Designed as more of a fashionista scarf you'll never have to worry about finding the perfect accessory for any outfit ever again!
Each of our scarves are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- Our scarves are made from 100% polyester fabric.
- Our long scares have a smooth surface with low lustre making them light weight and so comfortable to wear.
- They are incredibly soft, lovely draped, and mimics silk.
- The print is visible about 50% on the back side so you don't have to worry about making sure just the outside is showing in order to get the full effect you're going for.
- Each scarf is printed, hand-cut and sewn by skilled trades people using top of the line finishing machines.
- Designed with our vivid print that will never fade after washing this scarf will last you for many years to come.
- To get the longest life out of your scarf, machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash.
Care instructions: Hand wash cold water with a mild, phosphate free detergent and lay flat to dry. Iron on low heat or synthetic setting. Do not bleach. May shrink after the first wash.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.