Our Moon at Night picture is a part of our special collection. The 2 photos used were taken through a telescope and binoculars just outside of Edmonton. They were taken on 2 different nights, but the sky was so clear and the moon and stars were fantastically bright. It was run to look through the telescope and see all of the craters on the moon that we simply had to try and capture a photo if we could. It’s amazing the photos your can take if you merely have the right equipment.
The Product - Sexy, Fun and Sophisticated
Dressing for success is now easier than ever! Success might be going to the office every day and seeing your coworkers, but success might also be making it to your home office and being ready for the day there.
I have found that on the days when I have the luxury to spend my time in my home office to hunger down and get some work done, I always perform better when I’m dressed for it. If I show up at my desk in my PJ’s my brain is still in lazy mode, but when I’m dressed for success I am successful at getting more done with my day. It’s a mindset thing.
That’s where our vibrant, body hugging flare skirts can help. They are classy, sophisticated, but still very comfortable. And with our different pictures to choose from you can find the perfect skirt to match the versatility of your life. Our fitted skirts pair well with a tunic top for the office, or dress up a little for a night out! These flare skirts are great paired with your fave tee for a casual day, or if you’re getting ready for a festival or concert, pair with a printed crop top!
Each of our skirts are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- Our flare skirts are made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric, making them stretchy and comfortable.
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester. So not only do you get a great pair of pants, but you’re helping the planet at the same time.
- Almost all of our clothing materials are sourced and manufactured in Canada.
- Each flare skirt is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Our signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill.
- Designed using vivid print that will never fade after washing allowing you to save money by shopping less, but still having high quality products in your closet. As well, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- These skirts come with a thick elastic waistband that is cover stitched in place. The elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people.
- The flare skirt hugs your body and falls just above mid-thigh on most people.
- To get the longest life out of your skirt, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach.
- Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your skirt again soon.
- Let us know your favourite way to wear our awesome flare skirts!!
Check Out Our Eco-Poly Info Sheet
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.