Our Moon at Night picture is a part of our special collection. The 2 photos used were taken through a telescope and binoculars just outside of Edmonton. They were taken on 2 different nights, but the sky was so clear and the moon and stars were fantastically bright. It was run to look through the telescope and see all of the craters on the moon that we simply had to try and capture a photo if we could. It’s amazing the photos your can take if you merely have the right equipment.
The Product - Sexy and Unique
This bodycon style dress is perfect for a night out on the town or when you want to dress to impress! It's a very form fitting dress, but the spandex material that it is made from allows the dress to stretch. It styles as a little bit on the shorter dress so if that is something you are comfortable with this dress is sexy and stylish on it’s own. It also pairs well with tights.
Our bodycon dresses are very unique items. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
What you need to know:
- Our dresses are made from 71% polyester and 29% spandex performance knit fabric so they are not only stretchy but very comfortable and smooth.
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly as it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester. So you’re not only looking great, but supporting the global environment at the same time.
- Each fitted dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada so you are supporting local businesses when you shop with us.
- Our signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill.
- Designed using vivid print that will never fade after washing allowing you to save money by shopping less, but still having high quality products in your closet. As well, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Our fitted dress hugs your body and the bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people.
- To get the longest life out of your dress, machine wash it in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach.
- The fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon.
Check Out Our Eco-Poly Info Sheet
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.