The church, along with so many other people, is full into the fall spirit right now. With their fall/Thanksgiving decoration displayed all over the place for everyone to see. This picture was taken at St. Theresa's Parish in Edmonton. It was the beautiful fall display they had assembled around the alter. With a cornucopia at this center to represent the horn of plenty and thankfulness for the year behind, the year ahead and a bountiful harvest.
The Product - Comfortable and Versatile
Looking to spice up your summer wardrobe! Can't find anything fun at the local store? Well I'm here to let you know that our shorts are perfect for all of your summer fun activities. They are made in our signature stretch fabrics so not only can you lounge around in them in comfort, but they are also workout and sports friendly! Go ahead, put them to the test for yoga, the beach, swimming or dancing!
Each of our shorts are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- Our mini shorts are made from 88% polyester and 12% spandex performance knit fabric that is manufactured in Canada., making them stretchy and comfortable
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester. So not only do you get a great pair of pants, but you’re helping the planet at the same time.
- Every pair of shorts is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Our signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill.
- Designed for a compression fit, our shorts hug in all the right places and suit all body types.
- Designed with vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- The 1” elastic waistband stays in place without bulk. The elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people.
- Our performance fabric is naturally quick-dry and wicks moisture away as you workout making for a comfortable fit no matter your activity.
- To get the longest life out of your mini shorts, machine or hand wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat or hang to dry, do not bleach.
- Our Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your shorts again soon.
Ways To Wear It:
- At your favourite running spot: Our performance fabrics won’t quit on you.
- Swimming: Our fabric and print are chlorine resistant.
- Killing it at some volleyball: When the beach is your court, look great kicking butt!
- Let us know how you decide to wear our shorts. We'd love to hear your stories!!
Check Out Our Eco-Poly Info Sheet
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.