While driving around Salmon Arm, B.C., on our way to the water front, we came across a strip mall that had a very large treble clef and other music notes attached to it, on top of the building. It was an unexpected and interesting discovery as Salmon Arm is not very large. Located close to the water front it is not a far walk to behold this interesting art piece if you're spending some time visiting the waterfront in Salmon Arm.
The Product - Comfortable and Versatile
Soft, comfortable and light is what you get with our relaxed fit tank tops. They are loose and flowey on the body making them the perfect choice for anyone. The peachskin jersey fabric that they are made of is super soft and wicks moisture making for a comfortable fit all day.
The great thing about our relaxed fit tank tops, too, is that they are so versatile. They are perfect for a burst of printed colour under a blazer or pair with your fave yoga leggings for an active weekend.
Each of our tank tops are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- Our relaxed fit tank tops are made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester and 8% spandex, making them stretchy and comfortable..
- Make your tank top truly your own by choosing from our double sided print in the peachskin jersey or have a solid back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex. The choice is yours.
- Our Bamboo fabric colour options are black and gray.
- Not only do you get to choose the design for the back of your tank top, but we have different lengths for you to choose from as well: Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”).
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Designed with a vibrant print that will never fade with wear or washing allowing you to save money by shopping less, but still having high quality products in your closet.
- To get the longest life out of your tank top, machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.