So have you ever seen those pictures on google or on social media of people who have painting the walls in cool geometric designs? Well I recently did and I loved it so much that I painted my living room wall in gold geometric patterns. It looks so cool! And I wanted to share it with you. Also, some people said that they wanted to see some geometric patterns on the store, so here you go! This line is for you.
The Product - Protective and Versatile
Are you one of those people that likes to keep the hair away from your face? Do you enjoy having hats or beanies on your head? If you let me introduce our sweet headbands.
Art meets versatility in these magnificent headbands! We may call it a headband, but there are so many things you can do with it. Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband (for those crazy hair days I was mentioning above), you can wear it like a bandanna, or shield your face with it while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
Each of our headbands are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- Our headbands are made from 85% ecopoly polyester and 15% spandex micro knit fabric making them stretchy and comfortable on your head.
- Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Our signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill.
- Designed with a vivid print that will never fade with wear or washing allowing you to save money by shopping less.
- Our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings so it will last you for a long time.
- Our headbands are made with UV Resistant fabric that helps protect your skin from exposure to UV rays.
- Your custom made and totally awesome printed headband is easy to care for: to get the longest life out of your headband, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach. The colours will not run.
- The fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your headband again soon.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.