This picture was taken at a Vietnamese restaurant on Whyte Ave in Edmonton. While enjoying some amazing food for supper I noticed a beautiful pot of flowers that were floating by the door. The decoration brought a feeling of hominess and comfort to the restaurant that was exquisite. What captured my attention the most was the beautiful flower colours that the restaurant chose to include in the decoration. They paired so well together.
The Product - Comfortable and Versatile
Soft, comfortable and light is what you get with our relaxed fit tank tops. They are loose and flowey on the body making them the perfect choice for anyone. The peachskin jersey fabric that they are made of is super soft and wicks moisture making for a comfortable fit all day.
The great thing about our relaxed fit tank tops, too, is that they are so versatile. They are perfect for a burst of printed colour under a blazer or pair with your fave yoga leggings for an active weekend.
Each of our tank tops are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
- Our relaxed fit tank tops are made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester and 8% spandex, making them stretchy and comfortable..
- Make your tank top truly your own by choosing from our double sided print in the peachskin jersey or have a solid back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex. The choice is yours.
- Our Bamboo fabric colour options are black and gray.
- Not only do you get to choose the design for the back of your tank top, but we have different lengths for you to choose from as well: Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”).
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Designed with a vibrant print that will never fade with wear or washing allowing you to save money by shopping less, but still having high quality products in your closet.
- To get the longest life out of your tank top, machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.