I love exploring the world at night! Everything has a different feel and a different look to it, especially in urban areas. The colours are lower or not visible and the lights of the city cast a special magic on the world. This picture was taken of the Rowland Rd bridge in Edmonton, Alberta. The simplistic yet complex beauty of the bridge in the night lights captured my attention as I was walk past and it couldn't be ignored.
The Product - Supportive, Comfortable and Sexy
Women's underwear has NEVER been so fun!! Gone are the days when you just buy a pack of underwear from the Walmart down the street. Your local shopping centre won't be able to give you fun, custom made underwear like we can!
Our boy shorts are designed for comfort. From the crazy soft fabric that we use to the way the seams are sewn this will likely be one of the best pairs of underwear you will ever own.
Each pair of boy shorts are designed with care and a careful attention to detail so that each one is unique and fun. They are designed with our own personal photos and are 100% made in Canada. We pride ourselves in being able to support our local economy and bring you high quality products that you will be able to love and enjoy for years to come.
What else you need to know:
- Our underwear is made from our super soft peachskin jersey in 92% polyester/8%spandex and lined with bamboo/rayon/spandex for comfort. his is what makes them so soft and stretchy, allowing for the perfect fit.
- The classic boy short cut is both comfy and flattering providing you with the support you need all day while still adding a level of hidden sexiness to your outfit.
- Fully printed 1.25” wide elastic waistband gives your undies an added touch of individuality and security. The wide band will ensure that your underwear isn’t sliding anywhere and that everything stays right where it needs to be.
- Gone are the days of itchy and lumpy seams. With our activeseam stitching our boy shorts are sewn to move with you and keep seams smooth and bulk free.
- The never-fade full colour sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing allowing you to save money by shopping less, but still having high quality products in your drawer.
- To get the longest life out of your underwear, machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle. Dry on medium heat. Do not bleach.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
Each return is handled on a cases by case basis and not all items are refundable. Have a look at our Returns Policy Here to know what is refundable and what isn't.